The Village Doctor is located in the wonderful community of Hilton Village in Newport News, Virginia. As the nation’s first war housing project, Hilton Village is a planned community with churches on the corners and a centrally located school, and is framed by the historic James River to the west and a business district along Warwick Boulevard to the east. Recently named as “One of America’s Great Neighborhoods,” it remains a perfect place to raise a family, and serves as a great backdrop for this style of medical practice.
In 2003, Dr. Brady launched The Village Doctor with the idea of resurrecting the classic family practice office Hilton Village had not seen for decades. By offering same day appointments, little to no wait times, high continuity (Dr. Brady is the only provider), home visits to the Hilton area, and free, individualized education sessions by a registered nurse, The Village Doctor is the perfect place to take control of your health. Click here for a map to the office.
Phone Number: 757.223.0124 Fax Number: 757.223.0127
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website